fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?
fullerenesfriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that annoy me at LA Fitness

+4
King Kooki
Sara Johnson
seattlegluepiss
Saint Brute
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things that annoy me at LA Fitness - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy me at LA Fitness

Post by TurboFart Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:53 pm

I just joined LA Fitness on Wednesday
TurboFart
TurboFart
Friend

Back to top Go down

Things that annoy me at LA Fitness - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy me at LA Fitness

Post by TurboFart Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:30 pm

1/1/2012 - Got naked in the locker room. Tried to stay naked for as long as possible. Did arm curls in the squat rack. Sat on some machine and talked on my cell phone. Shadowboxed. Shadowboxed again naked in the locker room. Fell asleep on the decline crunch deck. Played basketball, shot only full court shots baseball pitch style. Swam naked.
TurboFart
TurboFart
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:19 am

We're there any bug guys leering a at you for breaking gym rules?
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Brute Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:41 am

TurboFart wrote:1/1/2012 - Got naked in the locker room. Tried to stay naked for as long as possible. Did arm curls in the squat rack. Sat on some machine and talked on my cell phone. Shadowboxed. Shadowboxed again naked in the locker room. Fell asleep on the decline crunch deck. Played basketball, shot only full court shots baseball pitch style. Swam naked.
I can't figure out if you are serious or not, but if you are then you are a real asshole who shouldn't be working out during prime hours.

If you are joking then I think you should change your topic because things like this really aren't a laughing matter.
Saint Brute
Saint Brute
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TurboFart Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Saint Brute wrote:
TurboFart wrote:1/1/2012 - Got naked in the locker room. Tried to stay naked for as long as possible. Did arm curls in the squat rack. Sat on some machine and talked on my cell phone. Shadowboxed. Shadowboxed again naked in the locker room. Fell asleep on the decline crunch deck. Played basketball, shot only full court shots baseball pitch style. Swam naked.
I can't figure out if you are serious or not, but if you are then you are a real asshole who shouldn't be working out during prime hours.

If you are joking then I think you should change your topic because things like this really aren't a laughing matter.

Listen up you piece of shit because I'm only going to type this once:

I'M IN CHARGE OF WHAT I DO AT THE GYM

I'm pretty much the buffest guy there at all times so if people want to copy what I do I'm ok with that but I won't stand for any kind of criticism. I've easily bench pressed over 300 pounds and I can rep out 135lb curls in the squat rack WHICH I ACTUALLY DO EVERY OTHER DAY.
TurboFart
TurboFart
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Brute Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Don't talk tough to me. Did you see the vid I posted in this thread? http://fullerene.niceboards.org/t489-attn-kooki-fullerene-st-brute 300 pounds is nothing for me!

And curls are for girls, not for core strength. And if you're not training core strength you have no business not listening to my advice.
Saint Brute
Saint Brute
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Brute Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:20 pm

I hate wimps!
Saint Brute
Saint Brute
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Paul 2012! Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Nobody should be telling you whether you can walk around naked or can't walk around naked. That's your choice!

Your government controls YOU! It should be the other way around!!!

Ron Paul 2012!!!!.
Ron Paul 2012!
Ron Paul 2012!
Friend

http://www.ronpaul.org

Back to top Go down

Post by TurboFart Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Saint Brute wrote:Don't talk tough to me. Did you see the vid I posted in this thread? http://fullerene.niceboards.org/t489-attn-kooki-fullerene-st-brute 300 pounds is nothing for me!

And curls are for girls, not for core strength. And if you're not training core strength you have no business not listening to my advice.

Guess what Saint Bitch curls make your arms grow big so your t-shirts fit better, there shouldn't be any dangling cloth in the arm hole the fabric should be taut.

Maybe if you teamed up with me you could dominate the living shit out of your gym but you're just deadset on being a gym-jerk.
TurboFart
TurboFart
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene_pal Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Is your membership over for good?
fullerene_pal
fullerene_pal
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2