fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?
fullerenesfriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female posters -- question about kino escelation (?)

+5
SoccerGirl2000
seattlegluepiss
Sara Johnson
Justin's Girl
fullerene
9 posters

Go down

Female posters -- question about kino escelation (?) Empty Female posters -- question about kino escelation (?)

Post by fullerene Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 am

What are your favorite methods for guys to kino escelate with you? What makes you really respond?
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Female posters -- question about kino escelation (?) Empty Re: Female posters -- question about kino escelation (?)

Post by Justin's Girl Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:21 pm

What is kino?
Justin's Girl
Justin's Girl
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Female posters -- question about kino escelation (?) Empty Re: Female posters -- question about kino escelation (?)

Post by fullerene Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:23 pm

It's when you make physical contact to generate attraction on the part of the target. Like if you grab a girl's arm and say something about her arm or a fight you saw outside or something like that.
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin's Girl Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Oooh, I hate it when guys touch me.
Justin's Girl
Justin's Girl
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Johnson Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Justin's Girl wrote:Oooh, I hate it when guys touch me.
+1

Some guy with a big, fuzzy hat tried to do that to me last weekend and I almost barfed.
Sara Johnson
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by seattlegluepiss Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:03 am

girls do this to me all the time. but i pretend not to notice because i'm married.

seattlegluepiss
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Johnson Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:50 am

You shouldn't be hanging out where girls can touch you if you're married.

Sara Johnson
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Johnson Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:51 am

Fullerene, you should buy a woman flowers or candy before you touch her. That's a way of escelating the relationship by showing you have interest.
Sara Johnson
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerGirl2000 Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm

seattlegluepiss wrote:girls do this to me all the time. but i pretend not to notice because i'm married.
OMG can I see pictures of her.
SoccerGirl2000
SoccerGirl2000
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PJ Wed May 04, 2011 1:30 am

i think its ok as long as its consexual
PJ
PJ
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene Wed May 04, 2011 9:25 am

Not that I doubt you, but can you source that opinion to a PUA master?
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PJ Wed May 04, 2011 1:52 pm

is mister joe rogan good enough for you?
PJ
PJ
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene Wed May 04, 2011 4:45 pm

I'm not sure, but Eddie Bravo does look like a legitimate wingman.
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene Thu May 05, 2011 11:09 am

TTT for Becky Jones
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeway Rick Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:58 pm

fullerene wrote:It's when you make physical contact to generate attraction on the part of the target. Like if you grab a girl's arm and say something about her arm or a fight you saw outside or something like that.
cheef all u do is wen u r talkin 2 a chick u want bang reel hard, u just take ur singlet off, chicks dig that shit,
or just preten that theres a spida on her tits & go in 4 tha kill with both hands
Freeway Rick
Freeway Rick
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob from Toledo, OH Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:25 pm

I am good at holding hands.
Bob from Toledo, OH
Bob from Toledo, OH
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fedor4eva Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 pm

u just spill a drink on them and B like, "o i didnt C U their" and then start rappin. that constitutes something that they dont expect 2 begin the convo so that they are not offensive by U talking 2 them. its called a trick
fedor4eva
fedor4eva
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 pm

You guys have ruined a perfectly valid and informative discussion on kino escelation.
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeway Rick Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 pm

fullerene wrote:You guys have ruined a perfectly valid and informative discussion on kino escelation.
or wen u r round a gal that u wont 2 bang u pretend that u got sumthing down ur pants bitin u, pull out ya shlong and she b all jelly and that
Freeway Rick
Freeway Rick
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fedor4eva Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:32 pm

4 reel u cant let no girl C them videos U make. Thats 4 reel homey.
fedor4eva
fedor4eva
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down