fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?
fullerenesfriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long should you wait after meeting a girl before telling her you want to be an ultimate fighter?

4 posters

Go down

How long should you wait after meeting a girl before telling her you want to be an ultimate fighter? Empty How long should you wait after meeting a girl before telling her you want to be an ultimate fighter?

Post by fullerene Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 am

I see mostly positiives in bringing this up--like showing that you're dedicated and hard working and hinting that you will be thin some day--yet I've had mostly negative reactions (laughter, rolling of eyes, politely excusing herself from conversation) more times than not.
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

How long should you wait after meeting a girl before telling her you want to be an ultimate fighter? Empty Re: How long should you wait after meeting a girl before telling her you want to be an ultimate fighter?

Post by Sara Johnson Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:50 am

When to tell her? How about never?
Sara Johnson
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

How long should you wait after meeting a girl before telling her you want to be an ultimate fighter? Empty Re: How long should you wait after meeting a girl before telling her you want to be an ultimate fighter?

Post by Justin's Girl Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Fighting = yuck!
Justin's Girl
Justin's Girl
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeway Rick Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:00 am

chiks dat hook up wif me no pritty quik dat im a force not 2 be fucked wif, i carry my rep evry were i go
if fuckin up muppets were peeples id b china, dats jus da facts of da matta
Freeway Rick
Freeway Rick
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down