fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?
fullerenesfriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are some girls so jealous of other girls?

5 posters

Go down

Why are some girls so jealous of other girls? Empty Why are some girls so jealous of other girls?

Post by SoccerGirl2000 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:08 pm

If a girl is good looking or good at sports or something it seems like there are always a bunch of haters. Evil or Very Mad Why? Why not just say something like, "Oh your hair looks really nice" instead of commenting on some little imperfection? confused
SoccerGirl2000
SoccerGirl2000
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Why are some girls so jealous of other girls? Empty Re: Why are some girls so jealous of other girls?

Post by Sara Johnson Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Men want us to fight among ourselves so that we stay divided and weak. You don't see guys commenting on other guys' appearances. And Hollywood shows fat and old and wrinkled and disgusting looking men all the time in leading roles. But the women all have to be young, thin and attractive. Think about it!
Sara Johnson
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Why are some girls so jealous of other girls? Empty Re: Why are some girls so jealous of other girls?

Post by Sara Johnson Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Why are some girls so jealous of other girls? According-to-jim-season-8-finale

Ugh!!!
Sara Johnson
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeway Rick Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:03 pm

bueaty cums in meny forms, so dont let us men hold u bak,
wen im wif a wooman i jus like 2 listin 2 her evry word, i wotch her mannarismins and her floors and b4 u no it a 6/10 is a 10/10.
Freeway Rick
Freeway Rick
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PJ Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:27 pm

because women are bitches.
PJ
PJ
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:36 pm

With an attitude like that, PJ, you're going to end up as lonely as me some day.
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Johnson Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:23 pm

You're both on a path to join Old Man Wiggins.
Sara Johnson
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PJ Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:26 pm

I don't know about fullerene but I've had great luck with the ladies, prob because they like me i'm a nice guy.
PJ
PJ
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Johnson Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:34 pm

I feel sorry for any woman you fool into thinking you're a nice guy. Either that or your on-line persona is all an act. And in that case I feel sorry for her, too.
Sara Johnson
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PJ Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:41 pm

if my online persona was an act that would be a good thing wouldn't it?
PJ
PJ
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down