fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?
fullerenesfriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavy women that you find attractive, but wont be seen in public with....

3 posters

Go down

Heavy women that you find attractive, but wont be seen in public with.... Empty Heavy women that you find attractive, but wont be seen in public with....

Post by oregon Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:28 am

I have a friend that has a thing for bigger gals, but wont be seen in public with them due to the embarrassment of being seen with such a "large" woman......

any advice?
oregon
oregon
Friend

Back to top Go down

Heavy women that you find attractive, but wont be seen in public with.... Empty Re: Heavy women that you find attractive, but wont be seen in public with....

Post by fullerene Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:15 am

I would think to myself, "I like this girl and she likes me. I like her appearance and she likes mine. My friends are going to tease me and her friends are going to tease her about us dating. So we can either go with our own feeling and be happy or let other people make our decisions for us and both try to do better."
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Heavy women that you find attractive, but wont be seen in public with.... Empty Re: Heavy women that you find attractive, but wont be seen in public with....

Post by live2live Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Judge whats in your heart, never let your friends make you feel ashamed for liking a big girl.
live2live
live2live
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:51 pm

live2live wrote:Judge whats in your heart, never let your friends make you feel ashamed for liking a big girl.
That's what I meant to say. I just got too wordy.
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by live2live Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:30 pm

its fine, sometimes people get too wordy because they care that much.
live2live
live2live
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down