fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?
fullerenesfriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes an older man seem attractive to young women?

+5
seattlegluepiss
King Kooki
Sara Johnson
SoccerGirl2000
Professor Finkelstein
9 posters

Go down

What makes an older man seem attractive to young women? Empty What makes an older man seem attractive to young women?

Post by Professor Finkelstein Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Is it his financial resources, his diplomas and certificates of recognition or is it something less tangible like the authoratative air in which he can speak on subjects requiring deep knowledge?
Professor Finkelstein
Professor Finkelstein
Friend

Back to top Go down

What makes an older man seem attractive to young women? Empty Re: What makes an older man seem attractive to young women?

Post by SoccerGirl2000 Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:08 pm

most older men are yucky! geek

I guess George Clooney and Brad Pitt are OK but they dont look so old or at least they dont look ugly like most old guys.
SoccerGirl2000
SoccerGirl2000
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

What makes an older man seem attractive to young women? Empty Re: What makes an older man seem attractive to young women?

Post by Sara Johnson Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Old guys are better if they are mature and have a decent job. But most of them are only looking for one thing.
Sara Johnson
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by King Kooki Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:02 pm

I've dated many women, some of them seriously. I have also studied the dating habits of women while acquiring my 3rd PhD on-line. They really aren't as hard to figure out as men assume.

The first thing they want is confidence. You have to have confidence. The next thing is to be stimulating in conversation--and not just about one topic. Someone like myself, who can talk for long periods of time citing multiple references, for nearly any topic is going to naturally attract women. Minor advantages include wealth and physical appearance but those are hardly requisites if you are someone who is already confident and knowledgable.
King Kooki
King Kooki
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by seattlegluepiss Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 am

they also tend to be more submissive during sex

seattlegluepiss
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Wiggins Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:22 pm

They like it when you talk sweet on em.
Old Man Wiggins
Old Man Wiggins
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin's Girl Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 am

Older guys try and talk to me and it is like, woah, do you know how old you are? I don't want to talk to you!
Justin's Girl
Justin's Girl
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Johnson Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:06 am

At least this guy knew when to give up
Sara Johnson
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeway Rick Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:38 pm

King Kooki wrote:I've dated many women, some of them seriously. I have also studied the dating habits of women while acquiring my 3rd PhD on-line. They really aren't as hard to figure out as men assume.

The first thing they want is confidence. You have to have confidence. The next thing is to be stimulating in conversation--and not just about one topic. Someone like myself, who can talk for long periods of time citing multiple references, for nearly any topic is going to naturally attract women. Minor advantages include wealth and physical appearance but those are hardly requisites if you are someone who is already confident and knowledgable.
so yor gay i c, dats cool mang, diffrant strokes 4 diffrant fokes!
its 4 da best ya gay mang cause ya no jack shit bout wat da bitchas wont
bitchas dont wanna b thinkin 4 dem selfs, thay b needib a man 2 call da shots
bitchas also love disiplin
Freeway Rick
Freeway Rick
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by King Kooki Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Ha-ha! I don't take bait!

When you've dated the type of women I have, with the type of positive feedback I've received....well then you can come and talk to me about who is gay and who isn't. I don't expect that we'll ever be having that conversation, though.
King Kooki
King Kooki
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeway Rick Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:43 am

i mus amit u got it goin on mang, u masted da art of bangin hoes and fightin,
very few of us acheeve dis an dats a fact
Freeway Rick
Freeway Rick
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:01 pm

I doubt many of King Kooki's claims. Nobody knows that much about every single topic.
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin's Girl Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:13 pm

He sounds totally conceited to me!
Justin's Girl
Justin's Girl
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeway Rick Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:07 am

Justin's Girl wrote:He sounds totally conceited to me!
yeh hun im hearin ya, u speek da truth, im tippin darl u an me wood get on lika house on fire
Freeway Rick
Freeway Rick
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down