fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?
fullerenesfriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you get a really attractive woman to look past your appearance?

4 posters

Go down

How do you get a really attractive woman to look past your appearance? Empty How do you get a really attractive woman to look past your appearance?

Post by fullerene Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:22 am

I'd like someone to judge me based on what's inside, not on the outside. And preferably that someone would be a very attractive woman.

Any advice?
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

How do you get a really attractive woman to look past your appearance? Empty Re: How do you get a really attractive woman to look past your appearance?

Post by Bennett Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:16 am

I'm finally getting this one
Bennett
Bennett
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

How do you get a really attractive woman to look past your appearance? Empty Re: How do you get a really attractive woman to look past your appearance?

Post by Bennett Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:19 am

Very attractive women are hard to figure out. Unlike most blase or average looking women, very attractive women know they look good and in turn know they can be with pretty much any very attractive guy they want. I'd say you're best bet is to try and snag a blase or average looking female first, before setting your sights too high.
Bennett
Bennett
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:37 am

So basically: practice, practice, practice?
fullerene
fullerene
Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennett Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 am

In a nutcase, yes.
Bennett
Bennett
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by seattlegluepiss Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Bennett wrote:Very attractive women are hard to figure out. Unlike most blase or average looking women, very attractive women know they look good and in turn know they can be with pretty much any very attractive guy they want. I'd say you're best bet is to try and snag a blase or average looking female first, before setting your sights too high.

very attractive women are all somewhat vain. you need douse acid to make them marry you.

seattlegluepiss
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Johnson Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Why don't you look at what is on the inside of her?

Guys are so stupid. That's why I hate all of you.
Sara Johnson
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down